Many dog owners lead busy lives with work and family commitments, or are unable to get out themselves for a variety of reasons. My dog walking service could be an option for you if your dog is being left home alone too long. Ideally, a dog shouldn’t be left alone for more than 4 hours.
A mutually convenient time will be arranged to meet at your home when I can meet you and your dog(s). We will discuss your requirements and I will provide you with a copy of my terms and conditions. We can also talk about any queries that you may have about my dog walking service. Myself and/or my partner Mark, are the only people who walk the dogs at West Wilts Care 4 Pets.
- Dogs are walked in small groups, usually 4 dogs per group.
- Your dog(s) will be walked in a variety of locations in the area or if you prefer, in a location of your choice.
- I am unable to walk bitches that are in season.
- Dogs are only exercised off lead with their owner’s consent.
- I am unable to walk dogs which have ever shown aggression towards other dogs or people.
- Dogs must be on a regular flea and worm control regime.
- I am fully insured, but I recommend that you also have your own pet insurance.
- Keys are stored in a key safe and have no reference with them to your home address.
- Each dog has their own space for travelling in my vehicle.